• Genetic changes
• Microenviromental factors of importance for oncogenesis
• Clinical behaviour
- Features of bone marrow involvement in Hodgkin lymphoma, aggressive B-NHL and peripheral T-cell lymphomas
- Non-neoplastic lymphoproliferations in the bone marrow (excluding immunodeficiency-related and EBV-associated lymphoproliferations)
- The role of the bone marrow microenvironment in lymphoma manifestations
The EAHP is opening the first call for the David Y Mason’s Award thanks to the generous contribution of the David Y Mason Foundation. This Award wants to foster the interest of young researchers for Hematopathology and help them to become active members of our Society.
Deadline: June 30, 2018
In order to promote the educational and scientific development of Hematopathology and facilitate the participation of hematopathologists, residents and PhD students from developing countries, registration fee waivers and travel grants of € 500 will be made available to attend the 19th Symposium and Workshop of EAHP in Edinburgh, Scotland, 29 September – October 4, 2018.
Bone Marrow Workshops
Make use of the EAHP 2018 congress as a perfect networking opportunity – meet your target group, expand your customer base and benefit from the active exchange of information on-site.
Lymphoma & Bone Marrow Symposia
- Genetic changes
- Microenviromental factors of importance for oncogenesis
- Clinical behaviour